Kristen Stewart & Nicholas Hoult’s ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
Perdão não é amnésia. Não há borracha para palavras ditas. Não se passa corretivo em gestos.
Can you write something with Rob facetiming with Kristen then gets interrupted by something then toddler TGC takes over? :)
Curled into the corner of the couch with Xander’s feet thrown over her lap, Kristen laughed at her husband’s ridiculousness. After the day she had, seeing his face on her phone was making her feel better.
“He locked himself in the car?” Rob wheezed.
Kristen groaned and cast a quick glance at her son who looked angelic as he slept. “Yes and instead of unlocking the fucking door, he smashed his face against the window and stuck his tongue out at me!”
Rob vibrated with laughter and shook his head. “How did you get in? Oh my God! How many F bombs did you drop? Were there any paparazzi around?”
This is Mura, my grandfather’s cat. And my grandfather thinks she is the best thing since sliced bread. So, could you, maybe, reblog this beast’s photo to show him that he’s not alone. And I will just present this post to him on his birthday or something. Thank you.
cute pairing names
- otp: why’d you have to fucking die
- otp: why am i so emotionally invested in this
- otp: why does your fic tag on ao3 rarely update
- otp: where’s the fanart
- otp: you look at each other a lot and every time you do i die
- otp: wouldn’t it be cool if this was an alternate universe and you met at a diner at like 2 am while it was raining
- otp: i’m going to cry